Topanga Chamber of Commerce
where business thrives…naturally!
In order to be included in this information you must send us as soon as possible the following information.
- The name of your business.
- The impact the current crisis has had on your business.
- What you are doing to mitigate that damage whether it be extraordinary cleaning and safety measures, special offers, special services, closures, etc.
- What you need and how the Chamber, your fellow members, the general Topanga population and your LOCAL political representatives can help you.
- Any internet links — Websites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter — etc. that you will be using to keep your customers informed for what is happening to you.
Become an Active Member
of this Unique Community
Your Continued Membership
is Important to Us
Morning Mixers are usually held on the
2nd Wednesday of each month, 8:00am – 9:45am
November 18 – Breakfast Mixer
Annual Gratitude Mixer
It will be a masked and social distancing event with all food and drink served individually
Wednesday November 18, 2020 (please note this is the 3rd Wednesday)
8:00am – 9:45am
Please join us for our November breakfast meeting. A pre-Thanksgiving mixer with members saying what they are thankful for, about, etc.
We look forward to seeing you in person again.
Location: Inn of the Seventh Ray, 128 Old Topanga Canyon Rd
Special menu & prices for Chamber Breakfast Mixers $2 beverage/ $4 bagel or pastry / $8 hot breakfast. $12 for all.
Evening Mixers for 2020 Currently Postponed
When we are able we will return to a normal evening mixer schedule.
Click here to RSVP for the Evening Mixer
Or 310-455-0790, President@TopangaChamber.org