Why should you consider chamber membership?
Chamber membership is one of the best marketing decisions you can make for your business. While Topanga Canyon (population approximately 10,000) is a scenic, recreational and natural resource accessible to all, it is also a tight-knit community. Topanga’s diverse businesses offer a wide range of services, many of them home-based in addition to store frontages. Frequently, we hear testimonials about how Chamber Membership has helped businesses acquire a higher level of visibility in the local community.
Become and active member of this unique community
Click here for printable application form. Then either mail or email the form to the Chamber along with your check, or use this button to pay online.
Your Continued Membership is Important to Us
Promote your business in and out of the Canyon with these premium Member Benefits
- Connect with our unique community and showcase your skills and expertise.
- Your informative listing and company logo in our user-friendly online member directory at TopangaChamber.org.
- Your business listed in our publications, the Destination Topanga Guide & Topanga Community Map, which are mailed directly to all Topanga addresses and placed at strategic Canyon locations throughout the year.
- Improve your image and increase your exposure by displaying the Chamber emblem on your website and creating a link between your website and ours.
- Monthly Breakfast Mixers – for networking, business tips and techniques and an opportunity to win a display ad in our “Chamber Happenings” post card Spotlight.
- Present your business at a morning mixer – a 10 to 15 minute opportunity to engage members and promote your business.
- Monthly Evening Get-Togethers – where you visit a member’s business, interact with members and are eligible to win a featured advertisement on our web homepage.
- Host a Get-Together at your business location. Let members see what you do and where you do it. For Hosting details contact the chamber events chair.
- Chamber Awards Dinner – held each spring honoring Topanga Citizen, Business and Non-Profit Of The Year. It’s an excellent chance to meet your elected representatives and be updated on Chamber accomplishments and Topanga issues.
- Winter Holiday Party – held in December, it’s a chamber Thank-You to members and the community with music, dancing, food, drink and loads of other fun!
- Inexpensive advertising opportunities in our Guide & Map publications, as well as in the Chamber Awards Dinner and Holiday Party programs and promotions.
- Direct Mail using the Chamber’s Bulk Mail Permit, to reach Topanga businesses and residents at a significantly reduced rate.
- Learn at our Professional Development Seminars. No fee charged.
- Promote your business at our Topanga Days and other festival booths.
- Stay Current with our monthly informational postcards and occasional e-blasts regarding upcoming events, issues and alerts which are sent to the entire membership.
- Become more engaged in Topanga on a professional and personal level. Active Chamber members establish great relationships, keep in-the-know on Topanga and Santa Monica Mountains, find qualified employees, acquire new business skills and get new customers and clients.
- More membership benefits are currently being developed. Stay tuned!
Chamber Membership Levels & Costs
- New Business Member $120
- New Non-Profit Member $60
- Youth Membership $50
Each level of membership includes choice of one category and one image for their listing (each additional category and/or image is $10)