Why become a member?
Chamber membership is one of the best marketing decisions you can make for your business. Topanga Canyon is a scenic, recreational, and natural resource accessible to all, while also staying a tight-knit community. Topanga’s diverse businesses offer a wide range of services, to serve both tourists and locals alike. Frequently, we hear testimonials about how Chamber Membership has helped businesses thrive.
Premium Member Benefits
- Connect with our unique community and showcase your skills and expertise.
- Your informative listing and company logo in our user-friendly online member directory at TopangaChamber.org.
- Your business listed in our publications, the Destination Topanga Guide & Topanga Community Map, which are mailed directly to all Topanga addresses and placed at strategic Canyon locations throughout the year.
- Improve your image and increase your exposure by displaying the Chamber emblem on your website and creating a link between your website and ours.
- Monthly Breakfast Mixers – for networking, business tips and techniques and an opportunity to win a display ad in our “Chamber Happenings” post card Spotlight.
- Present your business at a morning mixer – a 10 to 15 minute opportunity to engage members and promote your business.
- Monthly Evening Get-Togethers – where you visit a member’s business, interact with members and are eligible to win a featured advertisement on our web homepage.
- Host a Get-Together at your business location. Let members see what you do and where you do it. For Hosting details contact the chamber events chair.
- Chamber Awards Dinner – held each spring honoring Topanga Citizen, Business and Non-Profit Of The Year. It’s an excellent chance to meet your elected representatives and be updated on Chamber accomplishments and Topanga issues.
- Winter Holiday Party – held in December, it’s a chamber Thank-You to members and the community with music, dancing, food, drink and loads of other fun!
- Inexpensive advertising opportunities in our Guide & Map publications, as well as in the Chamber Awards Dinner and Holiday Party programs and promotions.
- Direct Mail using the Chamber’s Bulk Mail Permit, to reach Topanga businesses and residents at a significantly reduced rate.
- Learn at our Professional Development Seminars. No fee charged.
- Promote your business at our Topanga Days and other festival booths.
- Stay Current with our monthly informational postcards and occasional e-blasts regarding upcoming events, issues and alerts which are sent to the entire membership.
- Become more engaged in Topanga on a professional and personal level. Active Chamber members establish great relationships, keep in-the-know on Topanga and Santa Monica Mountains, find qualified employees, acquire new business skills and get new customers and clients.
- More membership benefits are currently being developed. Stay tuned!
Chamber Membership Levels & Costs
- New Business Member $120
- New Non-Profit Member $60
- Youth Membership $50
Each level of membership includes choice of one category and one image for their listing (each additional category and/or image is $10)